Truth is powerful. Truth is Jesus!
I’ve found myself making choices in behavior, attitude and thought that directly relate to a renewed relationship with Jesus (truth) and His Word. IF I’m not improving, then I’m proving that I’m lazy, lying or lost. Freedom is a gift not a right, it comes through Christ not charisma.
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free … So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” John 8:32, 36
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6
Here’s a few quotes about TRUTH from my journal:
- IF what you’re trusting as TRUTH doesn’t make you FREE, it’s false. That stinks!
- How can we be entertained by lies and still claim to know & love the truth?
- Want to make a difference? Live the Truth!
- What you believe determines how you behave.
- A lot of us are still choosing ‘dare’ (in “truth or dare” game w/ God). We would rather do something daring for God, then be known for truth.
- Truth can speak anywhere because truth is everywhere… Jesus should not have to barge in on my insecurity and pride just to speak truth.
- Truth will never define a coward.
- Dont use spiritual terminology to cover up your rebellion. Call it sin.
- You can lie to yourself about something so many times that you start believing it as truth… and even fight for it.
- Truth is not what you make it to be… If you wanna deny truth to save-face with a friend, you’ve got it all backwards… and you’ve grieved the Holy Spirit.
- Righteousness guards the person of integrity.
- If you’re living in truth, talk to Him and find out where the shadows creep in and fix those cracks.
Are you living in a shade of Grey? Move to Truth & experience God in ways you have yet to have embraced. Truth cannot be stopped – so, be sure you’re living on the side of LIGHT!
A man can no more diminish God’s glory (truth) by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell. ~ C. S. Lewis
Did any of the quotes (above) jump out to you? Talk about it in the comments!
And, answer this: How is TRUTH impacting your life?
Daring to BE True, Chilly