“If you preach, just preach God’s Message, nothing else; if you help, just help, don’t take over; if you teach, stick to your teaching; if you give encouraging guidance, be careful that you don’t get bossy; if you’re put in charge, don’t manipulate; if you’re called to give aid to people in distress, keep your eyes open and be quick to respond; if you work with the disadvantaged, don’t let yourself get irritated with them or depressed by them. Keep a smile on your face. Love from the center of who you are; don’t fake it. Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply…” Romans 12:6-9 Msg.
- What sentence or phrase jumped out to you? Why?
- Do you know it when you’re being fake? Is it hard to admit?
- How do you correct it and keep your life genuine?
- Insecurity & Pride always attack what’s authentic… agree?
- Give ONE word that should describe us as Christians…
On a quest for character… Chilly
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.