Jesus said, “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.” John 15:9-11
Notice verse 11:
- that my joy may be in you, AND,
- that your joy may be complete
* this is the one, two punch of joy…
must start with Him in order to be complete in you.
- Is your joy complete?
- How is it lived out daily?
- What is the reaction of others to it?
Looking forward to the dialogue…