What if you were told that there was a well-researched and statistically proven program that can:
- Increase the average life expectancy of your children by 8 years
- Significantly reduce their use and risk from Alcohol, Tobacco and Drugs
- Dramatically lower their risk of suicide
- Help them rebound from depression 70% faster
- Dramatically reduce their risk for committing a crime
- Improve their attitude at school and increase their school participation
- Reduce their risk for rebelliousness
- Reduce the likelihood that they would binge drink in college
- Improve their odds for a “very happy” life
- Provide them with a life-long moral compass
- And get them to wear their seat-belts more often
Would you be interested? Sound impossible? Could there possibly be such a program?
Yes, there is.
And it is supported by research from Duke University, Indiana University, The University of Michigan, The Center for Disease Control, Barna Research Group, and the National Institute for Healthcare Research.
How much would a program like this be worth to you?
What if I told you it was free, and that it would only take about 2 hours each week?
Take a look at the list again.
It’s not a dream and you don’t need to travel to some exotic location.
You ready for the answer? OK, here it is (drum roll please)…
The program is called “active church participation.”
That’s right, CHURCH! In study, after study, after study, children & teenagers who actively engage in a faith community on a regular basis are rewarded with SIGNIFICANTLY reduced likelihood of problems and risks, and significantly improved odds of a happier, healthier, longer life. These studies show the same results for adults as well. Now, add to those specific and proven rewards to our life – the eternal blessings that follow. Wow!