Ahhhhh, it’s almost the end of June! Yeah, ok, technically yesterday was just the first day of summer but WOW, it feels like it’s already 1/3 over! There’s so much I want to accomplish! It’s during times like this that I strive to recalibrate (term I learned from my engineer friends) by life to make sure I’m being efficient, accurate and effective. I don’t want summer to blow by and then look back thinking, “I should have… ” — So, today I’m looking at my calendar, scanning through my journal and praying for clarity. I want my life to count.
I’m ready to write down whatever God brings to my heart. This will help me accomplish the things God is revealing. And, trust me, there’s some crazy HUGE things God is stirring in my heart right now! I’m seeking God HARD to discover His timing and strategy — no time to be passive… I don’t want to just be close, I want to HIT THE BULLSEYE!
This means it’s time to set some new goals!
A Goal is a Dream with a Deadline.
It’s important, for me, to be sure that I’m set-up for success by putting the right things into my life. Here’s a few things I’m thinking about today… please take a moment and share.
Let’s be transparent!
Let’s grow this summer!
Let’s be Courageous!
In the comments, number 1-7 and answer the following:
- What book are you reading right now (besides Bible)? Recommend it?
- What music album is your favorite right now? Why?
- Do you write in a journal? How frequent? How personal is it?
- When do you pray and read your Bible each day?
- What is your fitness goal(s) for the summer? Do you work out and/or diet?
- How much silence to you get each day where you think/dream/meditate?
- Who is your mentor? Do they know it? How’s do you pursue this?
Let’s WIN all summer long!