- what good thing is preventing you from doing or being something GREAT??
- how do we move from good to GREAT??
- have you ever looked GREATness in the eyes?
- why do most people just settle for good …or even less??
- what kind of person are you??
- most people won’t push you to GREATness, yet that’s where God lives… so how can it be a motivation thing??
- how will a person know when they’ve gone from good to GREAT (aside from angelic ovations)??
- or is that just it – GREATness is always just out of reach?? it’s more about striving then arriving.
- so, are you, at least, on the road to Great?
Archives For good
The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.
~ C.S. Lewis
“The smallest good act today is the capture of a strategic point from which, a few months later, you may be able to go on to victories you never dreamed of.” C.S. Lewis
This is such an exciting thought! We can NEVER underestimate the power of ONE good deed or word. Some day, months or years from now, perhaps we’ll see the fruit of the action. IF we consume ourselves with doing good, we won’t need a pat on the back or any other reward… a smile will be enough.
good is great,