• appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely.
• not thorough, deep, or complete.
• not having or showing any depth of character or understanding.
2. Are YOU a superficial friend?
3. Do YOU have superficial faith?
4. Is YOUR commitment superficial?
5. How can a person change superficial into genuine / authentic?
“Hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs—beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity. Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness” Matt. 23:27-28.
We talk a lot about who we are, what we do and what needs to change in our church, community & world. But are we the solution to the problems that we see? Can we be counted upon? Note: “nobody ever asks me”is not an excuse. Choosing to serve, love, respect, give & care come from a pure heart & true motives. Thinking it & talking it is NOT the same as doing it.
Maybe the questions, today, are a bit intrusive to answer here on my blog… Ok, I get that… will you get with someone who REALLY knows you & talk through them?? IF you want to skip 1-4 and just answer 5, that’s ok. I’m just glad you’re here!
Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved